We all want what's best for our children. We want them to be safe, kind, loved, the list goes on and on. Events this past year may have you feeling; sad, confused, scared and nervous. Your children may have felt this way too. Dialogue may be difficult and you may be looking for answers and resources. Guess what? You're not alone. Here are some resources and things to consider.
Links to books and activities which promote unity, kindness, and love
- The Association for Library Service to Children @WeAreALSC
- Anti-Defamation League @ADL_National
- Home Grown Friends @HGfriends
- Ohio ASCD
- Common Sense @CommonSense
- What do we do all day @momandkiddo
Ideas for kindness
See an activity which worked well? A book your family shared? Something not on the list, but is a great resource? Insert in the comments below and share.